Intelligent AI systems
AI and data analytics are revolutionising the way businesses operate. However, with many of the commercial benefits come some significant challenges: outputs can be misleading or inaccurate, and in the worst case these outcomes have the potential to result in legal proceedings.
From inception to completion, we can help with your adoption of AI for maximum impact, understand your issues, identify potential risks and form an efficient plan for the best outcome. The Institute employs a team of AI, data specialists and social scientists with access to over 70 additional researchers and consultants.
Flexible solutions for differing requirements
We understand that different businesses and organisations can experience very different challenges. We offer consultancy with access to a broad base of talent, from specialists in cutting-edge technology to experts in social science and in the integration of technology into business processes.
We also welcome new members to our consortia where organisations come together to solve issues. Current projects we are working with our consortia to develop include:
- Kitemarks which member companies can use to understand the performance of AI systems and be assured that the systems work as described.
- Research to address issues of using AI and data across international boundaries.
- The management of complex AI and Data applied to people with disabilities.
- Roadmaps to onboard AI and data analytics into your organisation.
- State of the art reviews of AI and data analysis tools including customer-user feedback, testing and comparisons.