Responsibly AI Ready, together
About the coalition
Automation and data-driven technologies are poised to disrupt every aspect of our working lives, creating unprecedented social and economic impact – both beneficial and harmful. It is our responsibility to design its trajectory toward public good.
The Future of Work Coalition is a pragmatic working group developed to design innovative and practical solutions to the concerns and uncertainty around an increasingly digital and data-driven workplace. We advocate a multiple-stakeholder approach and aim to create a diverse, collaborative community with representatives from academia, industry, government, and civil society. Our members share a commitment to the core principles of fairness, transparency, and accountability. Institute faculty and staff will facilitate an evidence-based and collaborative approach to tackle the complex and rapidly evolving issues around the future of work.
Disruption might be inevitable, but it also has the potential to be a powerful force for positive change. We call upon stakeholders to join us in a proactive effort to guide innovation and help build a future of work that works for us all.
Register your interest if you would like to be involved or get in touch if you would like to learn more.
To find out more about how we can support you, contact Dr. Selin Nugent at email@example.com
What we offer
- Facilitation of a multi-stakeholder working group
- Networking opportunities between different specialists and sectors with mutual goals for responsible innovation
- Publication of a charter on actionable good practices in workplace innovation
- Broad knowledge repository compiling contributions by subject experts at Oxford Brookes University, Coalition members, and external collaborators
- Research and publications on practical approaches and tools developed by the IEAI
- Educational workshops and seminars to build foundational technical and ethics knowledge
- Horizon scanning publications on new technologies and their risks
- Opportunities to engage in world-class research
- Our aim is to make knowledge on responsible digital innovation in the workplace openly accessible to all
- Membership presents additional opportunities to be involved in the mission of the Coalition, including:
- Support days committed to helping you overcome your specific challenges
- Dedicated support from senior IEAI staff
- Access to regular learning events to explore new thinking and help you discover and implement best practice
- Research and publications on practical approaches and tools developed by IEAI
- Register your interest to learn more about membership opportunities
Foster a community and network of professionals who support one another toward innovation goals and benchmarks
Provide actionable and practical guidance on good practices for innovation in the workplace
Support employers, technology providers, and the public on building awareness on responsible innovation
Get to know us better
Our Experience in Numbers
dedicated consultants and facilitators
in grant support